Project 365 – Days 55-61!

This week has been a super week for me, however, I’m now left drained and wishing the cut-off date for my next assignment wasn’t on Friday… I’m nowhere near ready to start on it. :(

So, what have we been up to since last week?

Day 55 – Sunday was a lovely relaxing day involving feet up and chilling (and some tidying).  I enjoyed the day and instead of a roast dinner I decided to cook garlic pork chops with cherry tomatoes and red peppers served with steamed potatoes and mixed veg… It was lovely!

Day 56 – After picking Princess Pants up from Meithrin, we visited HobbyCraft with Mam and Nan.  The purpose of this visit was to get ideas for PP’s bouquet, head-dress and what not ready for the wedding.  It was fab!  I did buy some ribbon to try out my idea for the favour boxes.  They turned out wonderfully!  I’m chuffed to bits with them.  It’s only the prototype but I think it’ll look rather splendid on the day!

Day 57 – Tuesday was the day of BIG wedding plans.  We had a meeting with the Vicar first thing and then a trip to Cribbs Causeway to hunt out a wedding ring (well two actually).  We found the rings, and the Disney Store.  Mammy, ahem, I mean Princess Pants had to have a look inside didn’t she?  PP, being as Princess obsessed as she is chose what you see in the picture.  We had a lovely afternoon and walked MILES.

Day 58 – Suit measuring ready for the big day… seeing as Hubby-to-be’s suit needs to be specially made for him.  Boyo took this photograph of PP thinking that the waistcoats made a rather splendid house!

Day 59 – The most notable thing on Thursday was the arrival of PP’s Bridesmaid dress from L.A.  It’s gorgeous and she was more than happy to model it… However, I didn’t want to put the photograph of her and the whole dress on here… It looks gorgeous though!

Day 60 – Dydd Dewi Sant… St David’s Day…  A day of Eisteddfodd’s, singing and fun… and a day of dressing up as Welsh Ladies, Miners or Rugby Players.

Day 61 – I selected and chose part of the goodies for the favour boxes!  Squeee!

day55-61

14 comments on Project 365 – Days 55-61!

1. emmamartin77@hotmail.com'
    Emma
    March 3, 2013 at 10:29 am (3 years ago)

Wedding plans are so exciting, wish I was doing it all over again!

• MusingHousewife
      March 3, 2013 at 11:01 am (3 years ago)

It is soooo exciting and now everything is starting to come together. the invites are going out this month. Squeee!

• MusingHousewife
      March 3, 2013 at 11:03 am (3 years ago)

You wouldn't believe how difficult both colours are to co-ordinate. Especially the aqua colour. But it seems to be working. I'm enjoying all the preparation. I just hope it looks as good when it all comes together. :)

2. jennypaulin@me.com'
    jenny paulin
    March 3, 2013 at 6:33 pm (3 years ago)

ooooh how exciting to be planning your wedding. i hope everything is running to plan and smoothly.

your daughter has the sweetest smile x
    jenny paulin recently posted…My Week That Was #9 (Project 365)My Profile

3. mail@coombemill.com'
    Coombemill - Fiona C
    March 3, 2013 at 7:38 pm (3 years ago)

Favour boxes look fab as do the children all dressed up for St David's Day. You seem to have the wedding plans firmly under control!

4. grumpyishmum@gmail.com'
    Karen Hannah
    March 3, 2013 at 7:53 pm (3 years ago)

I do like #57. That's a pretty little princess you got there!
    Karen Hannah recently posted…Project 365 #63My Profile

5. fivegoblogging@gmail.com'
    fivegoblogging
    March 3, 2013 at 11:03 pm (3 years ago)

Looks like you had a productive week of wedding preparations. Exciting times :-)
    fivegoblogging recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

6. MusingHousewife
    March 7, 2013 at 9:51 pm (2 years ago)

We did. Thank you for stopping by! Xx

7. joandblunt@gmail.com'
    Joanne Blunt
    March 8, 2013 at 12:03 pm (2 years ago)

I love wedding preparations, it's so exciting. Very cute photo of them in their Welsh costumes (being Welsh myself that's got to be my favourite :) )